Thursday, July 8, 2010

swollen...

ah yes....I finally went ahead and had the gum surgery I was putting off for the last 6 months. It was not even quite as bad as I had anticipated, which is always a good thing. The biggest issue has been swelling and the food that I am eating. I have had italian ice and soft serve ice cream at least once over the last 3 days! I have had jello, and yogurt too. I should probably have documented this through some scrap project, but I just couldn't bear to take pictures of me with this swollen cheek- and I can't smile and that just stinks. So, I have spent some time scrapping- some old projects which has been kind of neat. I am usually one to scrap a large project or event. Since I don't have children (yet) I usually do weddings, vacations, and then gifts for people that consist of bulky items...but I decided to look back at some of my favorite pics and make some pages that I will hopefully organize in some sort of album if I figure there is some rhyme and reason to it! As soon as I can get some pictures of my layouts, I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment