Monday, July 19, 2010

howdy

So, here we are a day late on those layouts that I said I would post. I spent much of the night organizing my scrapping mess and then trying to put away and figure out how I was going to use some of my newest supplies. My mom called and said that she was going though boxes in her basement and came across a bunch of craft stuff and she wanted to see if I wanted any of it. I dug through the boxes and boxes and returned home with lots of fun ribbon, some scraps of fabric and some other little dodads.
For now:



from my trip to the Dominican Republic last summer



and this was a crab that we saw on our walk on the beach- something about it made me want to turn it into a page!

Happy Monday- looking forward to a yummy dinner with a friend- food, fun and friends: nothing beats it!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa -- huge crab! I've never been to the Dominican Republic. It must have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those crab pics!!! I just realized I don't have your address to mail out your Cosmo Cricket goodies you won on my blog - send me your address at dailyscrap@gmail.com & I will get them out to you :)

    ReplyDelete