Friday, July 16, 2010

scrap happy

So, I have been in total scrap heaven.... well, maybe not exactly, but close. Wednesday was a bit of a dreary rainy day here in CT, so I took advantage and went on a little road trip to some nearby scrapbooking stores that I had never visited before. First I went to New England Scrap Co. and then headed to Stamp and Scrap Nest Spent a bit of money at both of them and got some really great new Bo Bunny papers as well as other great stuff! I also signed up for a Copic marker class at Stamp and Scrap nest for $35 and that includes 6 markers! How could I say no? I am excited for that because I have not really experimented with copics but am fascinated by the end result.

When I got home from my scrap shopping, I received my kit of the month from Little Red Scrapbook and was so excited to see all of the bright colored treats inside with more Bo Bunny paper and beautiful flowers and buttons. Fun stuff. So, I have been busy playing with the new treats and enjoying every minute. Oh, and it made it easier to do this because my husband was away on business for 3 days, so I just scrapped to my heart's content.

Here are some layouts:






Love my twin sisters-- aren't they just the cutest? They are about to turn 30 this year!








See...it's scrap happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment