Saturday, July 17, 2010

summer lovin...

Yay! I love summer! I love visiting with friends, having time off from school and just relaxing! So, I was down in Madison visiting with one of my bestest friends from childhood. She has a beautiful baby girl who just turned one and I made a ABC book for her too and a chipboard name book as well. So, since I was in Madison, I figured that this morning I would take a little trip to another scrapbooking store in Westbrook. So, I journeyed to...Paper Craft Clubhouse and bought some more neat treats! I would link to the website, but the site is under construction because I believe it is under new ownership. Anyway... I am loving all of the fun summer treats I bought: fabulous peachy pink thickers, hero arts flowers, more bo bunny papers, a few great trinkets from jillibean soup, and a very cool journal tablet from little yellow bicycle! so fun! I should get my butt upstairs and get back to scrapping, but I am feeling tired and in need of a rest. I'll be back tomorrow to share some more treats that I create! Have a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment