Thursday, July 1, 2010

summer sun

Spent Monday as a scrapping day and I loved every minute of it! What fun! Had four girlfriends over to join in my scraptivities and it was just such a great day. I was working on a present for a friend and then decided to scrap my honeymoon pics from four years ago. After getting the Cricut Cartridge Life's a Beach, I was totally inspired and couldn't wait to do something beach themed- the cartridge is simply awesome!! I'll post some pics of some of my layouts later today...just wanted to get down some of my thoughts now. So, as a result of the scrap day on Monday, I have been scrapping ever since. Any time I can sneak away upstairs and scrap, I am there. The negative is that I seem to be forgetting about the fourth of July family picnic I am having this weekend! Might need to get on with that! My scrap room is an absolute disaster, because when I am in creative mode, things get a little disorganized. My husband would argue that things are always disorganized, but he doesn't appreciate my system of organization.

I am looking forward to being out in the summer sun today- teaching some swim lessons and getting back into the swing of things. I am not thrilled that July is around the corner! How fast time flies!

Kindness, Love and Summer Sun....

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment