Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Scrapper

I am trying to make it a priority to get in some scrapping every weekend- whether it be Saturday or Sunday.  This weekend it happened to be today.  I was working on a few challenges for School's In 2011 over at Scrapdango.  It's a great site, lots of great ladies and inspiration.  I was able to finish a few of the challenges today and here they are: 
A little bookmark: it's a school challenge afterall

Grand Canyon Trip

Pink and Green: photos from Favorite Things Party

Back in July, I had a favorite things party at my house.  It was SUCH fun and I don't know what I enjoyed more- decorating and making food for the party or the actual party itself.  If you aren't familiar with the concept:  each person you invite brings 3 of the same favorite thing.  These products range from bath and body products, kitchen gadgets, jewelry, housewares, etc.  I had 17 of my favorite family and friends come to the party and share in the festivities.  These photos aren't great, but everyone was impressed with the display.  I had a pink and green theme from invitations all the way to decorations and even desserts.  I so want to do it again sometime soon!  The various products that people brought to my party included:

Burt's Bees products, cupcakes from Mr. D's, car air freshener, disposable camera, wine glass and chocolates, correcting pens, chips, nail certificate, lip gloss, kitchen drying mat, hair products, bath salts, reed diffuser, food items, beach themed gifts, candles and I probably forgot some too! Can't wait to do it again, or to go to one somewhere else.  Thanks Pinterest  for the great idea!  

Wishing you a fabulous week-

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment