Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gotta Love Rainy Days off

Oh how I love a random day off in the middle of the week! I love that it was rainy and somewhat dreary because for me it means that I don't feel obligated to be doing other things, but instead can be enjoying my day creating, in my scrap room, with the mellow tunes of Ingrid Michaelson and Eric Hutchinson playing in the background.  Oh, how I love these days. 

I love how productive I have been lately with my scrapping. 

And while I do love the rainy day for scrappy goodness, I also really love this time of year- the fall. 

This fall has been somewhat mild so far-- in fact, we have had our air conditioning on because it was so humid recently.  This I do not love.  I long for those crisp fall mornings and evenings where I can snuggle in a hooded sweatshirt or wrap myself in a blanket on the couch. 

Fall foods are another thing I love.  Fall foods = comfort foods.  Hopefully these comfort foods won't turn to more weight around my middle.  I will be mindful of that as I relish in the new foods this time of year brings.  Like homemade apple crisps and all sorts of yummy soups and stews.  Like butternut and acorn squash and pumpkin flavored anything. Yum.  Love the fall. 


I've been busy working on various challenges at Scrapdango School's In and My Scraps and More "Wonder" Fall Crop  and here's what I've come up with lately: 









I love that little nephew of mine!!! He's been the focus of my layouts a lot lately and I don't think that's going away any time soon!

Good night,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment