Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little hurricane inspiration...

Love this picture of my nephew- he's adorable!
This was so many years ago, but what an amazing time we had at the Mayflower Inn and Spa. 

Another old photo, but I am experimenting with my baker's twine.



Love our lake getaways: didn't take as many pics this year so I captured last year's trip instead.   


 All of these layouts were created for the Goodbye to Summer Crop that I am working on for myscrapsandmore.com
Great challenges, layouts and prizes too! Who can beat it? 

Also just finished up my Words to Live by Album for the Big Idea Festival over at bigpictureclasses.com   The idea behind the Words to Live by album is that each day a word was selected by one of the fabulously talented instructors and participants created layouts to demonstrate that word.  So, in no particular order, are the 2011 chosen words:

Cherish:  our two dear friends.

Less:  a list of random things

Give: an important one for all to remember

Wonder: sense of wonder.

Nest

Share: a visit with our Aunt

Enjoy: love this picture of my parents

Play: the picture says it all.

Moment: remember to live in the moment

Free

Embrace: love.


Live

See, I told you I was inspired! I think it's time to venture back upstairs for some more scrappy goodness! Wishing you a safe Sunday. 

-Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment