Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

Finished my first day of school in my 12th year of teaching (how that is possible I really don't know!)  I had a great day and am looking forward to the upcoming school year.  The only complaint from the day is that my feet hurt from wearing heels because they are used to being in the comfiness of flip-flops.  As a middle school teacher it is always interesting to see the differences in the incoming 7th graders: most are nervous and scared, while there are some that stand out as presenting themselves with an impressive amount of confidence given their new surroundings.  I have to laugh at all of it really.  And as teachers if we don't laugh, we'll drive ourselves crazy in the meantime...so laugh we do.

In the scrappy world I have continued to stay busy working on my layouts for the End of Summer crop at My Scraps and More.  I'll share some layouts:  











Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment