Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just the middle of the week...

Wednesday's are often rough because it's the middle of the week and there are still two more work days left.  And they are even more rough when there is an extra long Thursday looming with parent teacher conferences.  I know I'll get through it, but it will be nice when this week is over.  I worked on a layout for a Sketchy Thursdays  layout challenge.  This was the original sketch: 

  And this was my take on it : 



It's somewhat last minute as it needs to be in by tonight at 10:00 PM and it is now 9:00 PM.  Aahhh procrastination!


Wishing you all a speedy rest of the week and a nice relaxing weekend. 

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee those photos and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you made for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :)

    ReplyDelete